Friday, 26 June 2009

I'm turning into junk food monster

Hello pals, how's your holiday? I hope it's great, I hope life treats you good ya, not just like me.
I'm on my 5th day on my trashy-holiday. If anyone of you asks me about my holiday, I think for this week, I can describe it in only one word, 5 letters: S-U-C-K-S.

And you know what? I'm turning into a junk-food monster.

Potato chips, chocolate bars, crackers, McDs, coca-cola, milk, koko-krunch, ice-creams, brownies, jellybeans. Weell, I want to gain my weight, actually. But day by day, I'm doing my life just like a pig. Eat-sleep-online-repeat.

I loooooooove milk so much and since this holiday I drink it even more. I can drink cartons of milk at one gulp, hahaha.



Yeah stupid things I did on my super-booooring holiday: took a photo shoot with my-cutie-sweetie-milk.

Talking about milk and gainig weight. When I was 14 my mommy bought me this kinda milk:


Appeton Weight Gain

I'm skinny. So skinny. My mom was wondering how I just so difficult to get more meat on my bones. And since that I drank this milk, my weight was gaining, though. But the taste is... erghh.. so disgusting. Just like a baby-vomit. Eeeergh.

I hate to drink Appeton Weight Gain although it did make me fatter. So I try another way, become a junk-food monster!

So, wish me like on my gaining-weight-program, ya?
I wish I could get more little chubby when I get into school, then. Hahahahaha.

2 comments:

Nadia Atmaji said...

aaahhhh me too!! udh coba weight gain tp enekkkk banget sm baunya! naik sih sedikit tp aku ga kuat hahaha jd berhenti. eh abs itu turun lagi -_-

Gabriella Manurung said...

@ Ka Nisa
iyaaaaa menipu tuh. kalo berenti minum kurus lagi. rasanya gak enak mahal banget pula -_____-